Content

My 365 Project - 1-7 January 2015

Thursday, January 8, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR! To kick start 2015 I thought I would take up a 365 project. If you are not familiar with this project it is where you take one photo a day for an entire year. Some people follow a specific project that gives them word cues for every day,others a theme in mind for the entire year, and some just take a snapshot of their day. I am taking this month by month. January I am focusing on matte and black and white. After each week I will be posting my photos up on the blog. Enjoy!


1/365 - Happy New Year! I thought I would kickoff 2015 with a picture of our foster dog Eden and my youngest son.


2/365 A lazy day hanging out with the dog.

3/365 We have had a very grey and gloomy start to our New Year.

4/365 Out on location taking photos of a friend's dogs and her son.

5/365 It was actually bright and sunny out today so I went downtown to take some photos.

6/365 My oldest son and Eden out playing in the yard today. Hoping more photos of our sweet foster will get her adopted soon.

7/365 Today was so busy I didn't have time to take a photo. Or so I thought until my son offered to make dinner for me. What a nice surprise! Hope you had a great end to your day as well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment