Content

My 365 Project - 15-21 January 2015

Friday, January 23, 2015

Another week has flown by and I am still capturing images from our life. HOORAY! While I am using my phone more I am not loving how the photos are turning out. The phone does not handle low light well. Anyone have suggestions?

15/365 My Ipsy bag has arrived! I am always excited to see what neat makeup items I get each month.

16/365 The reflection in the fountain made me stop and look. I love taking ordinary objects most people would just pass by and make something interesting.

17/365 Tim will do anything to not be in a picture. Gotta work on my quick draw skills so I can get his face next time! ;)

18/365 Made a trip to Earth Fare to get some ingredients for spring rolls. Trying to eat a bit healthier. I will post pictures of the spring rolls once I make them.

19/365 Tim and I spent the holiday cleaning out the closet. Yep nothing but fun over here!

20/365 I did not have time for a photo today so posting one I took last weekend. I love playing with sun flare.

21/365 Went to a great sushi place for lunch today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment